Tuesday 30 April 2013

Annual report of Asian Bamboo 2012

Asian Bamboo, Annuall, report, 2012


The annual report from Asian Bamboo was not very well accepted by the shareholders and ti can be found here. By the look of things the few that had remained have now tried to leave stock and it has dropped by over 20%. This means that the stock is now even cheaper than ever before with almost a remained high book value and high growth potential. What I will have to ask myself in the next couple of days is... am I stuck in a value trap here?
 


Because if I am then I should now do nothing... and if it is not a trap then I must buy more stocks since they are so cheap now.

Is it a value trap I have ended up in? Is there a reasonable way out of this besides from diluting the price paid for each share?

No comments: