Tuesday 8 April 2014

Contrarian stock bought April 2014: Cez


Cez, my latest contrarian stock addition


As I fortunately had the possibility to buy another stock this month I decided to continue investing in the energy companies. This time I did not go to the south of Europe but instead towards the east and the Czech Republic. The new stock became Cez and the analysis of Cez was previously made and can be found on the link..

I bought the shares on the Frankfurt stock exchange so at my normal fee but paid slightly more for the shares since few trades are being made. Either way I am now the happy owner of 50 Cez shares at a price of 21.183 € per share including the trading fee.

With the next update of the monthly report the new change will be brought in to the Stock Portfolio.
 

No comments: