Friday 11 July 2014

Dividend from ABF: July 2014


ABF, a UK agricultural and retail company

Associated British Foods pay dividends twice per year. The first one is the ordinary payment and it is paid out in January and then now in July they arrive with an extra dividend payment when things are going kind of well and since it is going well they paid it out. To find out more about ABF please see the analysis of Associated British Foods (ABF) 2013.

So I received 0.097 GBP per share and I have 100 shares which gives me 9.7 GBP with the conversion rate of 0.7946 I end up with 12.21 € paid out as cash to my stock broker account. The good thing for me is that the UK and Germany has a tax agreement which means that I pay no taxes in the UK and will only start paying taxes in Germany once my capital income goes above 810 earned euros.

The Stock Dividends page has now been updated.

No comments: