Wednesday 3 September 2014

Stocks of Interest: September 2014


list, names, long

Now that Google drive is up and running it will be much easier for me to make a summary. I will try to make this summary in the beginning of each month regarding the most interesting contrarian stocks because I tend to make my monthly investment during the first or second week.


September, Stocks of Interest, contrarian, list, 2014
Snapshot from Google drive of the Stocks of Interest list.

What we see in the list above is that the top ten are: Agroton, Aurubis, Kernel, Neste Oil, Aksa, Agrana, Hannover Rückversicherung, Picanol Group, Tesco and finally Volkswagen. A blog buddy, Riskminimeraren, have made a long article series regarding Tesco and he recently increased his position as can be read here. I find several of the ten companies highly interesting and I already own one of them Kernel. Several times I have been tempted to push on the buy trigger on Agrana as well as on Volkswagen but as of yet I have not managed to do so.

Stock portfolio, 2014, September, current
Snapshot from Google drive of my current Stock Portfolio.

The top five companies are: Asian Bamboo, Commerzbank, Deutsche Bank, BP and finally Kernel. Asian Bamboo I will make no further investment in. Deutsche Bank I am already fairly heavily invested in. BP, I am currently happy with as well so that leaves Commerzbank which tickles me a little and Kernel that have dropped like crazy lately... I start to get asian bamboo vibes which gives me a bad flavour in my mouth...

Difficult, difficult this month. Increase in Commerzbank? Start a new position from the Stocks of Interest list? or should one bring in a Joker? I can already say that the Joker would be a company in Russia due to currency drop as well as general punishment of the companies. So yeah... I see that the future holds either an increase in Commerzbank, Kernel or an investment in Russia.

From the Stocks of Interest page you will have direct access to the live update of the list from Google drive and if you go to the Stock Portfolio page you find the direct access to the live update of my current holdings and their share prices compared to my future expectations.


No comments: