Tuesday 25 August 2015

Dividend from ETF Russia: August 2015


Russian ETF, HSBC, logo

By the look of it my ignorance is even one level higher. Not only didn´t I expect the dividend payment in February please see dividend from ETF Russia: February 2015 but to make things worse I did not know that they would pay out a dividend twice per year: one major and one minor payment by the look of it. Now I know... so at least that is something.

For my 270 parts I received 10.58 USD that got converted into 9.35 €. From this I paid 2.46 € in taxes and I ended up getting 6.89 € cash on my broker account. Since the last dividend payment I have made an additional investment so my total invested capital is 2019 € which then gives me a total YoC of 2.6% which was significantly pushed down due to the second investment. I therefore look forward to the dividend payments in 2016!

The Stock Dividends page has now been updated if you want to follow my dividend progress.

No comments: