Saturday 5 September 2015

Dividend from Intel: August 2015


Intel, an American processor company

Intel arrived with their Q3 2015 payment of dividends based on the audited earnings from the year 2014. If a company have had no earnings and have no value in their balance sheet then it is also not possible to pay dividends.

Intel have however for many years had substantial earnings and they still have and for this reason they decide to pay out dividends to their shareholders. I received for my 100 shares 24 USD. This got converted to 21.24 € which means that the USD has weakened since the last dividend payment. On the 21.24 € I ended up paying 5.42 € in taxes and I received cash on my broker account 15.82 €.

To find out more about Intel then please click on analysis of Intel 2015.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: