Tuesday 8 December 2015

Stock bought December 2015: Deutsche Bank


Deutsche Bank, a German investment bank

I read an article not that long ago concerning European banks. Unfortunately I did not save the link but what they mentioned were that European banks have for the last 30 years, on average, been trading at a P/B of 1.87. The Swedish banks that have done very well in the past and are currently doing ok are traded at around that level. So it makes sense to and I accepted the article as if it was correct what they stated. 

If I accept that that is correct then on the other hand how can I accept that Deutsche Bank is being traded at a P/B of 0.44 today? Especially considering that the two CEO crooks have been kicked out and a news captain is running the show with, by the look of it, an iron fist of justice.

I therefore decided to build up my DB holding and I bought 39 fresh shares at a total cost of 932.2 € which today gives me a total of 280 shares with a full investment of 7,843 € including fees or 28.01 € per share.

To find out more about DB then visit DB analysis 2015.

If you want to see my current Stock Portfolio then click on the link but the portfolio will not be fully updated until the end of the month.

No comments: