Tuesday 12 January 2016

Dividend from ABF: January 2016


ABF, a UK agricultural and retail conglomerate

The new year have started and with it many calculations starts from scratch again. Among those zeroed are my dividend payments. Just like last year my UK company ABF is the first one to arrive with the dividend. They tend to pay out two dividends per year: one "big one" in January and then a smaller one during the summer.

I still hold only 100 shares in ABF and this year it was decided that we would pay out 0.25 GBP per share which gets converted into 33.48 € that are paid out in full as cash to my broker account since also my "free" capital gains value (801 €) have been zeroed by the German government. The increase in dividend compared to 2015 is 7.7% but comes mainly from currency effect and less from growth of the dividend being paid out.

To find out more about ABF please visit analysis of ABF 2015 and the Stock Dividends page has now been updated if you want to follow my dividend progress.

No comments: