Thursday 31 March 2016

Dividend from BP: March 2016


BP, a British oil giant

The unlucky BP arrived with the first quarter dividend payments. Since I have pushed up my holding a bit the amount paid out is very well accepted by me. The value of the GBP have however kept dropping lately which is claimed to be caused by the BREXIT discussions. I would not be able to say if that is correct or not.

For my 800 shares I received a total of 56.10 GBP that got converted into 70.86 €. On this amount I did not have to pay any taxes and all of it was transferred as cash to my broker account. With the dividend and currency remaining as such then this corresponds to a YoC of 7.0% which I find more than acceptable.

To find out more about BP then please click on analysis of BP 2016.

To see my total dividend flow then please visit the Stock Dividends page that will soon be updated. 

No comments: