Monday 16 May 2016

Dividend from Kernel: May 2016



The second agricultural company that I have also paid out dividends recently and that was Kernel. This Ukrainian company keeps improving the situation for themselves but I honestly see no take off.

These days I only have 170 shares left in Kernel and for each and everyone I received 0.25 USD. In total I received 42.50 USD that got converted into 37.19 €. I also here had to pay 15% in taxes which meant 5.58 € and I was left with 31.61 € as cash on my broker account. This gives a YoC of 2.5% which is not good but I accept it for now because it keeps increasing.

To find out more about Kernel please click on analysis of Kernel 2015.

To see my yearly dividend earnings then please visit the Stock Dividends page that has now been updated.

No comments: