Sunday 30 April 2017

Stock bought April 2017: DB


Logo DB 2017


This investment was forced upon me so I really did not have a choice on the matter. DB is now one of my longest running investments and still today there are things appearing concerning new illegal things that were done mainly while the two crooks were still sitting in power. As shareholders this have been a long, long period filled of disappointments which, should never be forgotten, to a large extent comes from the shareholders on the board and their decision to bring up the two crooks in the power position.

I bought an additional 140 shares at a value of 11.65 € per share on top of this I had to pay a brokers fee which means that I have now invested in total (including fees) 9,484 € into DB and I hold 420 shares.

I never expected this investment to stay with me for so long.

To find out more concerning Db then please visit DB analysis 2016.

Any changes will be brought into the stock portfolio upon the next update in the very end of the month.

No comments: